Instagram @chloeanneleighton

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Cyprus: Part 1

So I haven't posted for just over a week - but I have a good reason; I have been off enjoying some much-needed sunshine with some of my favourite girls in all the world!

We left last Saturday and headed to TRNC - Turkish Republic of North Cyprus, where my Dad has a house which he so kindly lent us for 10 days of sun, sea and pool-side shenanigans!

The first couple of days were spent in a laze of sunshine, mini magnums and iced coffees, while we laid around the pool.








And playing jump in the pool....



And who can look the most like the alien from Prometheus...



After a full-on day of doing nothing much it was only right we finished off with a chilled glass of wine and a dinner of meats, cheeses, olives, humous, halloumi and watermelon as we watched the sun set...