Instagram @chloeanneleighton

Saturday 23 February 2013

A Sunny Sunday Afternoon


Now I'm pretty much settled into London life I thought it was high time I started exploring. Gee and I picked an area and spent last Sunday strolling around Marylebone.


We kicked off down Marylebone High Street, stopping for a coffee in Natural Kitchen, and a few of their feel-good juices to get rid of our now-dwindling hangovers!



After stumbling across the Wallace Collection and getting our hit of culture we were also amazed to come across the beautiful St James' Roman Catholic Church settled neatly among far more regular buildings!


We also found this poor lost Lacoste crocodile! 



Finally, like homing pigeons we made our way back to the motherland and spent some time choosing our future handbags in Selfridge's and also admiring their amazing window display - a shoe made of pots and pans!



Marylebone was a beautiful place to wander around in the springtime sun...unfortunately as I write this it's snowing and I don't fancy discovering a new part of London this weekend! Bring on the spring!!!