Instagram @chloeanneleighton

Monday 4 February 2013

London Calling

OK everyone, I apologise I have neglected the blog for the last two weeks - but I have a valid excuse! I moved to London last week, changed jobs, packed my life into my tiny car and unpacked it again into my (temporary) new home and got stuck in!

And now I'm here!

Source

As of yet I don't have any good photos of my activities but one good recommendation from my first weekend in the city is Soho Breakfast Club

We went there on Saturday night as a big group of 8 to say farewell to a friend who's back off to New York for 6 months for work (lucky devil). We booked in advance as it's quite small, and took our own booze as the one in Soho (they're also in Hoxton, Angel, Spitalfields and Eggquarters) doesn't have a license. This bodes well for a cheap night out, if, like me, you want to have a good night out but can't afford London prices!

They do do breakfast all day, and as a fan of 'brinner' I was very excited by this. Actually in the end I plumped for the pulled-pork burrito (which I ate so fast no photos could be taken). It was amazing, and so filling for such reasonable value!

Another recommendation has to be the cow vs. pig burger, which some people on the table next to us ordered and major food-envy ensued!

Sorry for the brief and poorly documented post...I will endeavour to do better next time, now I'm finally settled in!

Until next time....